Hello,

I have upgraded from an old Livingston Radius to freeradius this weekend. Dialup for
our users basically works, but I have trouble getting special stuff to work correctly.

We have some users getting a static IP or even a whole network routed to them. This
doesn't work anymore, I just pasted the old users file at top of the new users file,
but I'm lost at all the options.

If I start radiusd in debug mode (-X) it seems all the attributes like Framed-IP,
Framed-Route and the like are not read at all.

It's getting serious now, maybe someone can point at something obvious to look out for.

Any fast help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

- Erik Dörnbach -

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html