Hello,

an example:
raddb/users_fast
248039  Auth-Type = Local, Password == "not crypted password"
        Exec-Program-Wait = "/path/to/your/script.pl"
..
-----------------------
/path/to/your/script.pl
#!/usr/bin/perl
print "h323-credit-amount = \"h323-credit-amount=123\",";
print "h323-currency = \"h323-currency=USD\""
# accept
exit 0;
------
of course you have to configure to use Cisco's dictionary. Everything else
is written in FR docs and on www.cisco.com.

Regards,
        Thomas

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html