On Mon, 8 Jul 2002, Ray Hillman wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am hoping that I can configure freeradius 0.6
> to allow authentication via LDAP using different
> filters depending upon the IP address of the
> client.
>
> I realise that I can create multiple instances
> of the LDAP module, but I'm unsure of how
> to relate each instance to a particular
> IP address.
>
> If I'm on the right lines, can anybody advise
> me how to do this?
>
> With thanks
>
> Ray

radiusd.conf:

authorize{
        autztype CLIENT1{
                ldap1
        }
        autztype CLIENT2{
                ldap2
        }
        files
}

users file:

DEFAULT Client-IP-Address == 123.123.123.123, Autz-Type := CLIENT1

DEFAULT Client-IP-Address == 123.123.123.124, Autz-Type := CLIENT2

Hope it helps

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      National Technical University of Athens, Greece

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html