Hello,

Yes we are using compare_check_items, I updated rlm_ldap from cvs, all
our ldap problems seem to be gone. I am getting "Error: rlm_ldap: could
not set LDAP_OPT_X_TLS option Success" the first time someone
authenticates after starting freeradius. I have start_tls = no set in
radiusd.conf. Will the above error be a problem, so far it has not.

The server has not been tested for long, has keep crashing with "Error:
CHILD: exit on signal (11)". We are guessing this is to do with the
hardware, because we are running another server with 0.5 on it and it
has been up for over a week.

Built new machine and will see if it lasts the weekend, if so will
update other machine.

Thank you for all your help.

Regards
Allister Maguire

> Hello,
>
> Installed version 0.6, which I am guessing has the updates in, but now
> I get another error:
>
> Wed Jul 10 13:56:15 2002 : Error: rlm_ldap: All ldap connections are
> in use Wed Jul 10 13:57:15 2002 : Error: rlm_ldap: All ldap
> connections are in use
> Wed Jul 10 13:58:15 2002 : Error: rlm_ldap: All ldap connections are
in
> use
> Wed Jul 10 14:00:22 2002 : Info: MASTER: exit.
>
> Regards
> Allister Maguire

I 've found a bug when using the newly added feature of
compare_check_items. Where you using that? If yes do a cvs update on the
ldap module.

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      National Technical University of Athens, Greece