Hi again

Has anything been changed in the latest cvs with regards to hostname_lookups?

I use hostname_lookups = yes but since putting in the last cvs the lookup
works on everything except  Client-IP-Address which remains as an ip.

The reason I use names is because I tail detail files and like it to write to
a directory based on name rather than ip so it is easy to know which
directory is for which access server.

So i really don't need name lookup in the detail file, only for naming the
directory in which the detail file is placed but I can live with names for
both.

I have my old freeradius-0.5 and freeradius-0.6 installs to refer to.

Thanks
--
Martin