Hernan Marcelo Salvarezza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am sorry that's from the previous loggin attempt
>
> If the accounting ports are not important,the only error like messages
> i got are the following:
>
>  modcall[preacct]: module "preprocess" returns noop
>     rlm_realm: Looking up realm NULL for User-Name = "Jhon"
>     rlm_realm: No such realm NULL
>   modcall[preacct]: module "suffix" returns noop
>   modcall[preacct]: module "files" returns noop
> modcall: group preacct returns noop

  Those are NOT error messages.  Those are debugging messages produced
by the server.

> I am looking for this error but,i can not find anything in the web.
> Sending Accounting-Response of id 53 to 10.0.0.1:1646

  Why do you think this message has anything to do with authentication
rejects?

> Any idea why the user is being rejected?

  If you actually read the logs produced by the server, you would see
the reason.

  I have no idea why you think that posting information from
accounting packets will allow anyone to debug problems with
authentication.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html