On Thu, 25 Jul 2002, Michael Bielicki wrote:

> Hi there,
> I have a problem.
> My users file is empty
> My NASes use CHAPP
>
> My ldap entries have only one check entry, and that is the calling station id
>
> my ldap module conf is:
> ldap {
>                 server = #######
>                 identity = ##########
>                 password = ############
>                 basedn = ############
>                 filter = "(uid=%u)"
>                 start_tls = no
>                 access_attr = "description"
>                 dictionary_mapping = ${raddbdir}/ldap.attrmap
>                 compare_check_items = no
>                 ldap_debug=0xhhhh
>                 ldap_cache_timeout = 120
>                 ldap_cache_size = 0
>                 ldap_connections_number = 5
>                 # password_header = "{clear}"
>                 password_attribute = userPassword
>
>                 timeout = 4
>                 timelimit = 3
>                 net_timeout = 1
>         }
>
> as long as compare_check_items is no it works
> if I do a compare_check_items=yes it rejects the connect, no matter if I add
> the cli in calling-station-id or not. I tried it with no entries...same shit
> any help ?

Could you provide an example (with debugging info) where comapre_check_items=yes
does not work?
Make sure though that you don't add any more check items apart from
Calling-Station-Id through ldap (like Simultaneous-Use for example).

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      National Technical University of Athens, Greece