A RADIUS book from O'Reilly has been announced, and it's on Amazon.
See:

        http://www.freeradius.org/related/

  I've taken the liberty of signing up for an 'Amazon associates'
program, so if you're thinking about buying the book, please us the
link, and some $$ will be contributed to FreeRADIUS.

  Since there is currently no legal entity called "FreeRADIUS", I've
signed up for the Amazon Associates program under my name.  If the
incoming $$ are sufficient, it may be worth legally registering
FreeRADIUS as a non-profit entity.

  In any case, the moneys received from the associates program will go
to fostering the development of the server.  I will be posting
periodic summaries of the $$, and request for comment as to where/how
the money should be spent.

  If, in fact, the link makes money. :)

  In the interests of transparency, I was a technical reviewer of the
book, and saw it in pre-publication draft.  It isn't perfect, but it's
better than the nearly complete lack of documentation that comes with
the server today.  It also explains in greater detail the "why" and
the "how" of the RADIUS protocol, and may answer many initial
questions someone may have about the RADIUS protocol, and the
FreeRADIUS server.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html