I am having a bit of an issue with user files and realms.

This is what I want to do. For example a user has a static IP, but this
time the user doesn't want to have the static IP. So we get him to dial up
with a realm eg [EMAIL PROTECTED] We want this to hit the default
profile instead of the allard entry. If the user logs in with just allard
we want it to hit the allard entry.

This is what I have got currently which doesn;t do the job. I have tried
replacing Suffix with Realm and tried it with Suffix == NULL.

allard  Auth-Type := LDAP, NAS-Port-Type == Async, Suffix == "NULL"
        Framed-Protocol = PPP,
        Service-Type = Framed,
        Reply-Message = "Welcome NON-Realmed User",
        Idle-Timeout = 1800

DEFAULT Auth-Type := LDAP, NAS-Port-Type == Async
        Framed-Protocol = PPP,
        Service-Type = Framed-User,
        Reply-Message = "Welcome Realmed User",
        Idle-Timeout = 1800

Can anyone suggest some ideas?

Simon Allard (Senior Tool Monkey)
IHUG
Ph (09) 358-5067   Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm out of my mind right now, but feel free to leave a message.....

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html