Hello
When I try to make a procedure to install radius there are
a problem with commands, tar zxvf freeradius.tar.gz.

Then I descompress the radius on windows, then ftp to unix
but when a run ./configure does not run.

how i install on solaris 5.8 with another commands.

Thanks.

/download# ls
freeradius-0.7         freeradius-0.7.tar.gz
 freeradius.tar.gz
/download# tar zxvf freeradius.tar.gz
tar: z: unknown option
Usage: tar {txruc}[vfbFXhiBEelmopwnq[0-7]] [-k size]
[tapefile] [blocksize] [exc
lude-file] [-I include-file] files ...
/download# tar -xvf freeradius.tar.gz
tar: directory checksum error
/download#
/download# ls
freeradius-0.7         freeradius-0.7.tar.gz
 freeradius.tar.gz
/download#

/download# cd freeradius-0.7
/download/freeradius-0.7# ls
COPYRIGHT     README        configure.in  ltconfig
     scripts
CREDITS       acconfig.h    debian        ltmain.sh
    src
INSTALL       aclocal.m4    dialup_admin  man
          todo
LICENSE       config.guess  doc           missing
Make.inc.in   config.sub    install-sh    raddb
Makefile      configure     libltdl       redhat
/download/freeradius-0.7# ./configure
ksh: ./configure:  not found
/download/freeradius-0.7#
Navega con el internet gratis de Amnet! Visitar http://www.amnetsal.com!
para cualquier consulta llamar al 247-8000

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html