At 03:24 PM 8/13/2002 -0400, Funk, Michael wrote:
>Okay... I checked everything.  Permissions are permitting, modules are
>modulating, etc.
>
>could this have anything to do with the fact that I'm using SQL to auth and
>trying to write to the traditional log files?  I see all the goop in the
>sql.conf regarding logging.   The radius.log file is working fine, just not
>accounting!

Nope.  If you don't include SQL in the accounting section, it won't
use SQL to attempt to log anything.  The accounting code is there, but it
isn't used unless you include SQL in your 'accounting' section of the config.

What happens in debug mode when an accounting request is received?

-Chris
--
    \\\|||///  \          StarNet Inc.      \         Chris Parker
    \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   Director, Engineering
                   \ Wholesale Internet Services - http://www.megapop.net

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html