Kostas Kalevras wrote:

>On Tue, 13 Aug 2002, Guillermo Schimmel wrote:
>

>>It still doesn't work.
>>

>>>Hi list:
>>>
>>>   I'm starting the tests with the ippool module.
>>>
>>>   I added this line on the users file:
>>>
>>>DEFAULT         NAS-IP-Address == "10.169.255.11",  Auth-Type :=
>>>Accept, Pool-Name := "prueba"
>>>
>>>   And created an IP pool:
>>>
>>>ippool prueba {
>>>       range-start = 10.170.200.1
>>>       range-stop =  10.170.200.254
>>>       netmask = 255.255.255.0
>>>       cache-size = 800
>>>       session-db = /raddb/db.ippool
>>>       ip-index = /raddb/db.ipindex
>>>}
>>>

>>    I can start the server and it works ok, but it doesn't reply with
>>the Framed-IP-Address attribute.
>>

>>>   What am I doing wrong?
>>>
>>>   I'm sorry if this is ANOTHER stupid question.
>>>
>>>   Thanks a lot for your time.
>>>

>>>Guillermo
>>>

>Have you added the module in the authorize and accounting sections in
>radiusd.conf? Make sure also that ippool comes after the files module in the
>authorize section.

Yes, I have done so.

Is this output OK? (The noop part)

modcall: entering group authorize
  modcall[authorize]: module "preprocess" returns ok
  modcall[authorize]: module "files" returns notfound
  modcall[authorize]: module "ippool" returns noop
rlm_chap: Could not find proper Chap-Password attribute in request
  modcall[authorize]: module "chap" returns noop
modcall: entering group group

Where else should I look?

Is there any documentation for the ippool module?

Thanks

Guillermo