"Keith Ballard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I pretty much know that I will also need 'killradius' add-on as well, but I
> don't know what else.

  There's no 'killradius' add-on with FreeRADIUS, and one isn't
needed.

> 2) 2 hours per day access (is this where the kill module comes in?)

  No.  There's a 'counter' module which uses Accounting-Request
packets to keep track of how much time a user has, per
day/week/month/whatever.

  You can then say "only 2 hours per day", and any time they log in,
the NAS gets told Session-Time = 2hrs - previous_time

> 3) unlimited access only between 3am - 8am (suggestions....)

  That's easy enough to do.

> It would also be nice to link to authenticate for the pop3 server (postfix),
> just to avoid having loads of different user/password lists to keep up to
> date.

  If postfix supports sending RADIUS requests for authentication, then
it should work.

> Is freeradius the software we are looking for?!?

  It can do what you want.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html