From: Mattt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 10:17 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Requirement to pass alternet Domain Name, DNS Servers, and WINS s ervers

I know this isn't a direct answer to your question, and I apologise in
advance for replying to you in plain text ;-)

What you're trying to do sounds more in the domain (pun intended) of
DHCP. Assuming your security model allows for it, why not deploy DHCP
for that office?

--
Cheers,
 Mattt.                           icq   : 117539757

   I always wanted to be someone. I should have been more specific...

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html