Dear Sir/Madam,

I have two NASs in my network. The first NAS is Cisco Router(2511) and the second is a Win2000 Advaned Server.
My Win2000 NAS is a Radius client but my Cisco router use TACAC+ protocol.
I'm using "NTTacPlus" software for Authentication & Accounting & Authorising.
Some of users log in to my network by Win2000 NAS and the others enter to my network by the Router.
When I see to my NTTacPlus users monitor, I can see "Caller ID" = "async/" that assigned to users who loged in by Router NAS.
But the "Caller ID" field in NTTAC Monitor has blank value for the users who loged in by Win2000 Radius client.
Please let me to know if I can assign a same value to "Caller ID", when a use login to my network by Win2000 Radius Client.

Regards,
H.Sedighi