Well, I sort of do. Though I've made so many changes
and customizations, including changes to
sql_postgresql.c that I doubt it would be any help to
you. I have a vision of reworking a bunch of the
rlm_sql_postgresql module to make something that
acutally works at the same time as actually taking
advantage of some of the more powerful postgresql
features, but I'm currently working on another end of
our project.

My advice to you is to complete create your own sql
insert statements as well as your own schema to work
together and to serve your needs.