On Mon, 26 Aug 2002, Chris A. Kalin wrote:

> OK, I'll buy that.  :)
>
> The problem is when it calls rad_check_ts, _that_ function seems to be
> checking a radutmp file - whether or not I'm using radutmp or not for
> session checking - and several variables come back undefined, and hence
> checkrad still doesn't get fired up.  So between the two, this seemed a more
> expedient solution to my particular problem (I'm only using sql, not
> radutmp).  I'll dig over in rad_check_ts and go from there.
>
> Thanks for the help, at least eliminating sql_check_ts from this makes the
> troubleshooting a little more obvious.
>
> Chris Kalin

rad_check_ts will just call checkrad. Please do a cvs update and check if it
works better now. rad_check_ts should now be called with the proper arguments in
rlm_sql_checksimul.

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      National Technical University of Athens, Greece