Hi all,
      I have some problem with freeradius and the error message's below :

Thread 1 waiting to be assigned a request
Thread spawned new child 1. Total threads in pool: 1
Thread 2 waiting to be assigned a request
Thread spawned new child 2. Total threads in pool: 2
Listening on IP address *, ports 1645/udp and 1646/udp, with proxy on
1647/udp.
Ready to process requests.
rad_recv: Accounting-Request packet from host 172.20.1.2:1645, id=10,
length=99
Thread 1 assigned request 0
--- Walking the entire request list ---
Threads: total/active/spare threads = 2/1/1
Waking up in 5 seconds...
Thread 1 handling request 0, (1 handled so far)
Received Accounting-Request packet from 172.20.1.2 with invalid signature!
Server rejecting request 0.
Finished request 0
Going to the next request
Thread 1 waiting to be assigned a request
Segmentation fault

Anyone have known what's happen? How can I solve it?  Thank you in
advanced.
regards,

pphu

-