On Wed, 28 Aug 2002, Stefan Winterling wrote:

> Hi to all,
>
> i know, there are already many postings about this topic, but i didn't get it work.
>So please help me!!
>
> I want to authenticate users via EAP-MD5 and LDAP in a NDS. But seems, that rlm_ldap
>doesnt get a password from nds !?
>
> Can anybody help me?
>
> Thx!

Try making an ldapsearch to the ldap server with the same credentials and
filter. Do you see the userpassword attribute? Do you see anything in the ldap
server logs? What ldap library are you using?
Try increasing the debug level (ldap_debug) in the ldap module.

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      National Technical University of Athens, Greece