I just create a unique index of intelligently-chosen fields from the
radacct table...

I also wrote a little php code (which fits into our admin suite (written
in-house)) which can clean up the dup sessions at the click of a button
(by those with the needed permission...).

--
Cheers,
 Mattt.                           icq   : 117539757

     What's got four legs and an arm?  A happy Pit Bull...

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html