-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Sheldon
Fougere
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 3:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Webmin Module? - DialUp Admin

I get the following errors when trying to edit a user:

Warning: file("/etc/raddb/etc/raddb/ldap.attrmap") - No such file or
directory in /var/www/html/radadmin/lib/ldap/attrmap.php3 on line 3

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/var/www/html/radadmin/lib/ldap/attrmap.php3 on line 4

Warning: file("/etc/raddb/etc/raddb/ldap.attrmap") - No such file or
directory in /var/www/html/radadmin/lib/ldap/attrmap.php3 on line 3

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/var/www/html/radadmin/lib/ldap/attrmap.php3 on line 4
Could not connect to the LDAP server

I am not running an LDAP server.  And using the previous version of
dialup_admin works fine.

Thanks,
Sheldon