On Wed, 4 Sep 2002, Deborshi Gupta wrote:

> I would like to know that once I make necessary changes in the radiusd.conf for the
>connection to Open LDAP how do I
> retrieve and store the info in LDAP.Does all auth & acc requests get stored in LDAP
>automatically and I can retrieve
> it at any point of time.

Accounting is not stored in LDAP. You should really *know* at least the
basics about LDAP before using it.
Nothing gets stored automatically; you need to first populate your ldap database
with users before you start using ldap for authorization/authentication.

You could use the dialup_admin web interface for that.