-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Alan DeKok
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 11:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Vendor Code

"Sheldon Fougere" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Do I have to apply for a Vendor code to create a VSA?

  Yes, and no.  If you want to guarantee that no one else will re-use
your number, then you've got to apply.

  If you're willing to live with imperfection, then pick a number
larger than (1 << 24) (16 million or so), and you should usually be OK.

>  If so where do I apply?

  www.iana.org, see 'private enterprise codes'

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html