Hello Everyone,

My main problem right now is that I am attempting to set an expiration date
for my radius accounts.  I've tried searching through the RFCs and
registered OIDs hoping for some luck with this issue.  I've tried multiple
syntax values with no success.

  I have a attribute in my radius schema like so:
attributetype
   ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.3317.4.3.1.54
      NAME 'radiusExpiration'
      DESC ''
      EQUALITY caseIgnoreIA5Match
      SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.26
      SINGLE-VALUE
   )
  I have also added to the ldap.attrmap with:
checkitem       Expiration                      radiusExpiration
  But when I enter in a date '27 Aug 2002' for example it takes it fine.
When sending the information to the Radius server the debug shows only '27'.
rlm_ldap: Adding radiusExpiration as Expiration, value 27 & op=11

  Does anyone have any idea why this is occurring, and can someone please
point me in the right direction.  Also Kostas Kalevras you were one of the
people to helped me get this far, I just wanted to thank you...

Thanks ahead,
Thai Q. Tran

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html