Hello freeradius-users,

RH7.2 + freeradius-0.6 + Oracle

I've compiled freeradius with --with-experimantal-modules and set up
it with sql auth/acct.

In radiusd.conf wrote:

sqlcounter hourlycounter {
           counter-name = SQL_Max_Hour_Session_Timeout
           check-name = SQL_Max_Hour
           sqlmod_inst = sql
           key = User-Name
           query = "SELECT SUM(AcctSessionTime) FROM radacct WHERE
                  username='%{%k}'"
           reset = none
}

Following example in experimantal.conf I need

test SQL_Max_Hour > 36000, Auth-Type = Reject
     Reply-Message = "..."

I can't grasp how to convert this record into sql tables record

User 'test' belongs to group 'dialup_any' and it works fine
Table radgroupcheck looks so:
dialup_any Auth-Type  PAP          :=
dialup_any Login-Time Any0001-2359 :=

Table radcheck looks so:

test User-Password xxxx :=

I did so (tried to convert) with table radcheck:
test User-Password xxxx   :=
test SQL_Max_Hour  36000  >
test Auth-Type     Reject :=

But this unfortunately doesn't work and radius with -x gives:

SELECT .....
No such attribute SQL_Max_Hour
Access-Reject....

Could anybody help me with this?
I'm stuck with this problem

Your help is very, very appreciated.

--
Best regards,
 alienoid                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]