Hielke Christian Braun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> i try to compile freeradius 0.7.1 on a SuSE Linux with Oracle ver8. I
> get this error:

  Yeah, that's a problem in 0.7.  I hope that when we release 0.8,
we'll have time to do a little more sanity check of it.  The problem
is that no one tries the CVS snapshots until they become a release,
and then suddenly everyone sees problems that weren't mentioned weeks
ago.

> sql_oracle.c:361: conflicting types for `sql_fetch_row'
> sql_oracle.h:33: previous declaration of `sql_fetch_row'

  Delete line 33 of sql_oracle.h.  If there are more conflicts like
that, delete more lines of sql_oracle.h.

  The other warnings about the Oracle-supplied header files can be
ignored.

> Anybody got it working? On the same machine i could compile freeradius
> v0.5 flawless. Do i need to upgrade to Oracle v9?

  No.  The problem is in the sql_oracle.h file.

  Please help make 0.8 better: build a CVS snapshot, and mail any
problems to the list.  You don't even have to run it, we'd like to
know if it compiles.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html