Kostas,

We have both RAdius and TACACS+ and they work(we configure the servers
so some users use radius and some other TACACS+ .The problem is when the
radius is down the authentication does not work trough TACAS+. Through the
debug from the Access SErver i saw that when the Radius is down after
x - retries (that you have configure before) drops the connection
although that the reqest seems to reach the TACACS server.
The question is : is there a parameter that says to radius what to do
if after x - attemps  can not have answer for the request?

Ευχαριστώ

Costas A. Christonis
Networking & Communications Centre
Gallos Campus - University of Crete