Hi all,

I'm working on setting up a freeradius/mysql
implementation coming from an icradius/mysql
implementation. I inherited this system and am still
learning about radius protocol/freeradius/etc... But,
I'm setting up a new backup radius server to see about
migration because development on icradius has stopped,
and we're looking to move over too freeradius.

I think I've pretty much got freeradius running,
connecting to a seperate modified copy of the old
icradius database, and generally running in debug
mode. I've copied the old icradius database to another
database for freeradius and extended it according to
the database schema prescribed for freeradius (e.g.
adding the extra fields, renaming certain fields,
etc).

Problem is, I'm getting some unknown attribute errors
in the switch-over:

rlm_sql: unknown attribute Activation
rlm_sql:  Error getting data from database
rlm_sql: Pairs do not match [test]

Has anyone out there done this before? Is there a
resource describing the full process of migration from
icradius to freeradius? (If not, I'll get my notes in
order). And, where can I find a full database schema
to compare expected attributes with what I have?
Thanks in advance,

-Chris