At 01:34 PM 9/12/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>I am using a bastardized approach to rlm_sql
>
>I am using a customized query to use the data in a vpopmail table for radius
>auth.  I have about everything commented out in sql.conf, except for the
>bare necessities to lookup names...
>
>I am unable to make the attributes in the "users" file take affect, like
>Simultaneous-Use :=1
>
>Here's what I have in users
>
>DEFAULT Service-Type == Framed-User
>         Framed-IP-Address = 255.255.255.254,
>         Simultaneous-Use := 1,

Simultaneous use is a check item, similar to how you are using Service-Type
in this example. You may want to try it as a check-item as opposed to an
AV-Pair.

Chris

>         Framed-MTU = 576,
>         Service-Type = Framed-User,
>         Fall-Through = Yes,
>         Port-Limit = 1
>

>If one is using the sql module and not performing any accounting through
>sql, then why would they have to limit usage through it?
>In short, I can do everything outside of the SQL module, except for this!
>

>Michael Funk
>

>-
>List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

---
Christopher Brotsos ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Development Engineering
StarNet/MegaPOP: http://www.megapop.net
WX is wireless : http://www.starnetwx.net

This message is sent in confidence to the addressees.
It may contain privileged, proprietary, or confidential information.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html