Hi!!!

I am using freeradius-7.0  in a redhat 7.2 kernel of linux. I have
successfully installed freeeradius and binded it to ldap. My problem is
when i tried testing the radius server as a dial in server for remote
pc, the portslave recognizes incoming call but somehow can't
authenticate the login process. but when testing raidius server it gives
an "Access-Accept" to the binded ldap server. I have checked log for
radius and it seems it doesn't give any information at all. It's just
that the connection died  somehow. I would appreciate any help you can
give me from anyone of you out there..

ahmadz

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html