Hello!

On Fri, 27 Sep 2002, Alexander M. Pravking wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 27, 2002 at 09:50:18AM -0400, Paul Khavkine wrote:
> > So these can not be NULL.
>
> So override it! You can freely edit database schema for your own:
> see src/modules/rlm_sql/drivers/rlm_sql_postgresql/db_postgresql.sql.

I assume this by default.:)

> Note also that PostgreSQL 7.2+ drops an exception when trying to
> insert VARCHAR value larger than specified (unlike simply trimming it
> in earlier versions), so you can consider using TEXT instead in some
> places like ConnectInfo_*.

Exactly. I've got such troubles when I was moving from pg 7.1 to pg 7.2
(a lot of records were lost due to long CONNECT line).
IIRC, TEXT is almost not limited.

--
WBR, Yury Bokhoncovich, Senior System Administrator, NOC of F1 Group.
Phone: +7 (3832) 106228, ext.140, E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]