On Mon, 2002-09-30 at 17:18, Adam Joncas wrote:
> I have successfully built freeradius 0.7 with rlm_sql_oracle however I get
> an error during runtime about a relocation error.  It is my understanding
> that relocation errors occur when you install something more than once and
> the program is reading the wrong library although I have only installed
> oracle once.  Has anyone else had a similar problem?

        I had a similar problem. Tha time, I had forgotten to install some OCI
libs during the Oracle 9i Client installation.

> rlm_sql:  Attempting to connect #0
> ./radiusd: relocation error: /usr/local/lib/rlm_sql_oracle.so.0: undefined
> symbol: OCIEnvCreate

        Since I use Freeradius 0.7 with an Oracle 9i database, I guess you can
begin by checking if you installed all OCI libs and your LD_PATH and
ORACLE_HOME variables.

--
Tiago Pierezan Camargo
Telenova Research and Development Centre

"Talk and Work on the Internet"