Well Mr. Webb,

If you had any brains you might notice the 'allowed-servicetype = Framed-User'
line in your conf file and make the association between that and a chunk of
code that checks to ensure that the service-type of the accounting packet is
'Framed-User'.  But you don't appear to be the sharpest knife in the drawer
today.

Yes, I know, I just posted a question and then an answer to that same question
within seconds.  My apologies, when I receieved my post through the list I
reviewed it and figured out what I was doing wrong.  Perhaps I'll save
someone else who is as silly as I from asking the same question.

Aaron

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html