Kostas Kalevras wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Oct 2002, Do-Risika RAFIEFERANTSIARONJY wrote:
>

>>Hi everybody,
>>
>>I had my freeradius crashed many times after a libc6 upgrade in the
>>server (debian),
>>
>>Should I actually increase the num_sql_sockets value ? or it is another
>>problem ?
>>
>>Or should I upgrade freeradius because I have a little old version (0.5
>>snapshot 20020514) ?
>

> You should really upgrade to the latest snapshot.

Ok, Thanks much,

Nevertheless, Could someone tell me if it is a prooved bug in the old
version or not ? the error message is : "Assertion failed in radiusd.c,
line 2463"

Regards,

--
DouRiX  \\\|///
  ___   \\ - - //   ____  ___  __
|  _ oOOo_@ @_oOOo|  _ \(_) \/ /
| |_| | (_) | |_| |  _ <| |/  \
f u cn rd ths u r usng unx
       ooooO     ) /
        \ (
         \_)
       ["There is no such thing as justice in the abstract; it is merely a
                        compact between men." -- Epicurus]

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html