Hello,
        I run a freeradius server that is proxyed to from another freeradius server
which is in turn connected to a bt webport proxy, this second freeradius
server is complaining of "late responses" from my server. Physically the
servers are next to each other on the rack.

I have checked the packets coming out of my server using tcpdump and the like
at all seems fine. unfortunatly i do not have access to this second
freeradius server, which i send the responses too.

My server works fine using radius clients from various other internet hosts

how many times can you proxy on a radius request, currently my server is the
last in a change of three, could the radius packets from the nas be expiring?

any help anyone?

Mark