This message indicates two different problems.  First one
of your oracle message files (.msb) is missing.  SOmetimes
the oracle installer just doesn't know what all to
install.

Second the 12154 is "TNS:could not resolve service name".
I haven't been able to cut and paste the text for you, but
you can get (and you need) the Oracle Error Message book
which you can download for free at OTN.ORACLE.COM.

Assuming that TNS is set up correctly and you can use
SQLPLUS OK (you did try that first to verify the
installation, right?), then I suspect that you need to add
the service name to the connect string so that the entire
connect string is something like 'scott/tiger@prodb' or
however you have defined it in TNS.

While most Oracle apps can use TNS to determine the
default db to connect to, I have noticed that
precompiled/oci apps (which free radius is) don't
necessarily do this.  I am guessing that you have multiple
configurations in TNS - which you will have if you did not
delete the example ones that are installed when you
install the client.

Tim

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html