Thx
Could you comment using "to_date"  in "INSERT into radacct.... " instruction, please.
MM

-----Original Message-----
From: Mieczyslaw Maciejewski (EPO) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 4:16 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Oracle accounting

Solaris 8, freeradius 0.71.
I just edited sql.conf (for oracle accounting only purposes).
What I noticed: it doesn't work
When I changed SQL instruction from (I publish here only a fragment):
accounting_start_query = "INSERT into radacct (AcctStartTime) values('%S')"

Into instruction:
accounting_start_query = "INSERT into radacct (AcctStartTime )  values(to_date('%S',
'YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS'))"
then the data began to be written in table. For tests I use radius client NTRadPing
1.2 for Windows. The client generates accounting requests.

I don't know if I made some mistake during ./configure?
I guess that %S means 'system time'. I didn't find explanation of %S in SQL nor Unix
shell documentation. Could you comment it, please?

Thanks
MM

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html