At 02:53 PM 10/23/2002 -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> At 02:40 PM 10/23/2002 -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >I have installed freeradius-0.7.1 on two new Redhat8.0 linux test machines
> >and it went in and compiled OK. I have radius working on both machine in
> >that they can proxy for each other and communicate with my regular older
> >Livington radius software on an undisclosed third machine. The radtest
> >works for local authentications and remote (proxy) authentications.
> >
> >The major problem I have is that it is not logging anything. One machine
> >runs radius as a user named radiusd, the other as root just to test if
> >it's a file permissions problem. Neither machine logs. I have checked the
> >archives for the past two months of the mailing list and read the FAQ and
> >have not got any good ideas. Any suggestions on what to check next?
> >
> >TIA for any ideas / feel free to ask for more specific details
>
> What does it say when you run it in debugging mode?
>
> -Chris

[root@testdns root]# radiusd -X
[ snip ]

rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 127.0.0.1:32768, id=210,
length=51
And when it receives an Accounting-Request? :)

-Chris
--
\\\|||/// \ StarNet Inc. \ Chris Parker
\ ~ ~ / \ WX *is* Wireless! \ Director, Engineering
\ Wholesale Internet Services - http://www.megapop.net