s.m. ali kazmi wrote:

Hi

i m new in linux and red hat, using since 2002 Jan.

now i m try to configure radius server . I found freeradius on google search ..

after installing as discribe in Readme and INSTALL file in freeraadius pack ...

when i run radiusd -X for debug i found error like this

rlm_unix: U must specify a sadow password file!

HASH: unable to create user hash table . disable caching and run debugs

radiusd.conff [462] module instantiation failed.

i m using RHL 7.3

i tried to use radiusd -p 1645

and lot of things ........:(

....plz guide me in this regard

and can ne any one tell me where i can found easy help "manual "

regards

s.m ali kazmi

edit radiusd.conf and uncomment under the unix module configuration
that says

shadow = /etc/shadow