At 03:56 PM 10/17/2002 +0000, Pat Calhoun wrote:
All,

I'm trying to get the server to successfully authorize a call, to no
avail. I know I had this working at one point, but I guess I just got
lucky and the latest version no longer works with my users file.

Here is what I have in my users file.
000a8afa7d53    Auth-Type := Accept, Service-Type == Call-Check
        Service-Type = Call-Check,
        Session-Timeout = 100,
        Idle-Timeout = 100

You will notice the lack of a password, which is intentional since this
is simply a request to accept the call.

Here is the packet:
--- Walking the entire request list ---
Cleaning up request 6 ID 34 with timestamp 3daf3b91
Nothing to do.  Sleeping until we see a request.
rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 172.16.1.69:35258, id=35,
length=84
        User-Name = "000a8afa7d53"
        Calling-Station-Id = "000a8afa7d53"
        NAS-Port = 1
        NAS-IP-Address = 69.1.16.172
        Service-Type = Call-Check
modcall: entering group authorize
  modcall[authorize]: module "preprocess" returns ok
rlm_eap: EAP-Message not found
  modcall[authorize]: module "eap" returns noop
  modcall[authorize]: module "suffix" returns ok
  modcall[authorize]: module "mschap" returns notfound
modcall: group authorize returns ok
auth: No Auth-Type configuration for the request, rejecting the user
auth: Failed to validate the user.
You probably need to add 'files' to your authorize stanza. Putting
entries in the 'users' file does no good unless you also tell the
server to read the 'users' file.

-Chris

--
\\\|||/// \ StarNet Inc. \ Chris Parker
\ ~ ~ / \ WX *is* Wireless! \ Director, Engineering
\ Wholesale Internet Services - http://www.megapop.net