I'm attempting to keep detail files in sync between our primary and secondary radius servers. Both at running FreeRadius .0.7 both running RH7.2.

I've followed the radrelay man page and faq at

http://www.freeradius.org/radiusd/doc/radrelay

After reading over that I used the following command, on the primary, to sync up the detail file

radrelay -d /etc/raddb -S /etc/raddb/secret -r <<secondary server ip >> -x detail-relay

After about a second or two the script returns a seg fault.
On the secondary I enter the following command:

radrelay -d /etc/raddb -S /etc/raddb/secret -r <<primary server ip>> -x detail-relay

and nothing happens.... No errors codes, verbose output, no nothing.
Am I calling radrelay properly??? I believe I am. Other people in the past have mentioned bad ram being the culperate.

Any suggestions.

--
Rock River Internet Roger Grunkemeyer
202 W. State St, 8th Floor [EMAIL PROTECTED]