Ok . Thanks.

Unfortunately, my boss doesn't want to upgrade the freeradius to the cvs version.
He is getting older and it's starting to like stability.

I will have to wait at least until 0.8 (That sounds stable enough for him. I don't get it.)

So, there isn't any chances for me to rewrite the Calling-Station-Id value?

Thank you very much to both of you Alan and Chris for your time.

Guillermo

Alan DeKok wrote:

Chris Parker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You will probably want to try an entry similar to:

DEFAULT Called-Station-Id == "40004009"
Called-Station-Id := "1140004009"

I believe it will work both before authorization and accounting, though
I'm not positive on the accounting part.

When using preproxy, *all* requests which get proxied get passed
through the 'preproxy_users' file. This means BOTH accounting and
authentication.

It may be useful to split them up, but that may be more work than
it's worth.