Why do you need to do this.  Why not write all the data to the same table,
and alter your 'output' queries to pull out data on a per-NAS basis?

You might be able to rewrite the insert statement to insert into a different
table.

If you need it to go to two different databases, then you may want to set up
two different daemons (on two different ports) each with completely
different
sql setups.  Then point each NAS at a different port.  This essentially sets
up two standalone accounting servers.

Tim

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html