>   I would suggest doing that in three steps.  Most people try to
> configure 2-4 things at the same time, and then never get it working.
>   Step 1: get MySQL working to your satisfaction.
Have that working, I even have my op field set to := instead of null
(I've been following the list for a while now :), maybe you should
document that better as that was causing the weird behavior that I had
posted earlier about).

>   Step 2: Using the 'users' file, get Simultaneous-Use working
>           in a test environment.  If you don't have a test
>           environment, make one now.
Hmm, not too sure how easy that's going to be as we don't have a spare
server to test on, maybe I'll get back into UML.  Also the reason we use
freeradius is specifically so that we don't have to use a users file
anymore (Livinston/Cistron burn).

>   Step 3: move the simultaneous use configuration to the SQL database.
I'll probably jump to this step, my test environment will have to be the
real server at say about 2 am in the morning :)

>   Simultaneous-Use requires 'online' accounting information to be
> stored somewhere.  For 0.7, this means 'radutmp'.  So without using
> the 'radutmp' module, you'll have a hard time getting Simultaneous-Use
> to work.
Must I use radutmp?  Why not sql accounting?

Joshua Corbin