How do I best report a bug I found and fixed in the 0.7.1 release? Is there
somewhere I can look to see if fixes of this sort have already been made?

There's a bug in valuepair.c with parsing of octets. In my users file, when
I attempt to set the class attribute to a string value (e.g. class =
"ou=default"), the length field is erroneously set to 0. If you provide the
string in raw octets (e.g. class = "0x158239"), all is OK.

This broke my ability to return text class attributes to our VPN server that
worked in previous releases.

The fix to valuepair.c is very minor -

586d585
<                       vp->length = 0;
588a588
>                               vp->length = 0;

Chris Krusch
ITServices, The University of British Columbia

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html