[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >   Why?  What would it gain us?
> it would help people keeping track of the development without having the hassle
> of doing a cvs co everytime.

  http://www.freeradius.org/cvs-log/

  The daily changes to CVS are mailed to the freeradius-devel list,
and are archived on the web site.

> Furthermore, if something is being discussed on this list that refers to a
> funtion or file that has not yet been available in a major release, one could
> point to a URL to 'show' what he/she is talking about.

  http://www.freeradius.org/radiusd/

  is a (usually up to date) CVS checkout of the latest source.  If
you're not a developer, you probably don't care what's changing.  If
you are a developer, then you've probably got a CVS checkout to work
from.

  I'm not *opposed* to setting it up, but it's one more thing to
maintain, and I don't see much in the way of volunteers to do
additional work.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html