WA Support <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What I am trying to do is support the case where I have a user at IPS1
> with the same username as a user at IPS2.

  For general information about this situation, see: doc/duplicate-users

> From what I can read, freeradius just queries the CVX (in this case) for
> the username and if it sees a session with that username, it will not
> allow another one, correct?

  Yes.

> How can I make freeradius check for the username AND the Called-Number?

  No, it checks for a specific user has logged into a specific port.

  The issue appears to be that you want to keep track of users locally
by information OTHER than their username, but to check for
Simultaneous-Use on the NAS by username and NAS port.

  I'm not sure how to do this right now.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html