From: Randall Badilla [mailto:rbadilla@;cesa.co.cr]
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 9:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: creating ldap module with Solaris 9.

Hi all:
I have recently downloaded the 0.7.1 version of freeradius, to be used
with a LDAP server built on solaris 9 with SunOne (netscape) directory
server 5.X. My problem is with the call of libraries although I have
ber_decode and other commands/headers on the ldap library -lldap, the
configure of that module insist call -llber; can any body tell me if I
can workaround this and how..? copying libraries and renaming....???

Thanks

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html