Alan,
 Couldn't you also just set the default of the op field to ":=" ? That's what
I did on my db. I realize some other might need different ops, but it should
at least work in most cases.

Nick

On Friday 08 November 2002 14:36, Alan DeKok wrote:
> "Enesha Fairluck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > yet if I got to the mysql client and copy and paste that same SELECT
> > command, it returns :
> >
> > +------+----------+-----------+---------+------+
> >
> > | id   | UserName | Attribute | Value          | op   |
> >
> > +------+----------+-----------+---------+------+
> >
> > | 4891 | bjparker | Password  | (deleted) | NULL |
> >
> > +------+----------+-----------+---------+------+
> >
> > Anyone have any thoughts on this?
>
>   I think I'm going to edit the SQL code, and make the server core
> dump if the 'op' field is NULL.
>
>   That's the cause of 99% of the SQL problems.
>
>   Alan DeKok.
>
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Nick Davis
Associate Systems Administrator
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet Exposure, Inc.
http://www.iexposure.com

(612)676-1946
Web Development-Web Marketing-ISP Services

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html