Hi,

We are having problems with a number of Windows clients that are
pre-pending the username with "\\", for unknown reasons.

ie: username -> \\username

I thought that we could work-around this by using the rewrite module.
I'm using a search string of "\\" and a replace string of "".  However,
for some reason Freeradius sees this as "\\\\"!

Does anyone have any suggestions what else I could try?

many thanks, josh.